Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Busy and Spoiled in the OFFICE


Howdy Team,

We are so busy! I love it. being busy on the Lord's errand is fulfilling. I go to sleep at night knowing I did my absolute best for Him. There is nothing better! Dad said he loved serving in the office... and I can see why. Yes, we are so so busy, but we do get out at a decent hour and get to teach.. Plus we are so spoiled... I know boasting is frowned upon... but I can't help but be thankful for things like hot water, washers/dryers, and the love of President and Sister Peterson, Elder and Sister Packer! They have fed us on multiple occasions. Like last week, time is short. I imagine it will always be short. But, I love the work. I love my Savior. Love,

Elder Brown

the picture is brother joven from my last area. dang good peoples. the other one is us in the campbell's home.. i do love the campbells. that couple with us is the pilayan family.. brother is the branch pres and saw us off our last night.

No comments:

Post a Comment