Tuesday, November 29, 2011

FIRST TRANSFER

Mga Minamahal Kong Kapatid:

Namimiss ko kayong lahat. Sa totoo lang, medyo nalulungkot ako eh... Kasi, I'M TRANSFERRED! 

Ha. I checked that sentence with Google translate.. Google still can't speak my language. It should read:

I miss you all. To be honest, I'm sorta sad right now (the eh is just like the eh they say in Canada.. go figure), because I'M TRANSFERRED!

I can't believe it's been six months in Pila, Laguna. Can I repeat that? I can't believe it's been six months already and it's time to leave the area to the next luckiest missionary in the world. I have loved this place so much. The people are golden. White and ready to harvest. I love it here, and I'm looking forward to a new experience this wonderful in my next area. Before I check out of here, one last report on my best friends and siblings. Mariel is still coming to church every week, and is set for baptism next Saturday. Her family has changed my life the past month. Other investigators are doing well, but for the sake of time that's all I can say at the moment. Again, thank you for the continued support as I serve here in the Philippines. I love the work, I love this country. And again, I love you!

Elder Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment