Tuesday, October 2, 2012

FAMILIES, OFFICE AND OLD FREINDS



Howdy Team,

journals are in.. I only got to write once! It often came down to less sleep or not writing. it always does really. anyways this is what i could write last night. 

Any word from Shane this week? I imagine he'll email in the afternoon like last week.. make sure he knows to send emails to you too! I'll check again later tonight to make sure he did. He sounds so good. Yes, I can absolutely imagine what he is doing right now. I mean, we're doing the exact same thing. 

Updates updates updates.. I think I covered most of it in my journal! Hope you can read that. I know that Jesus Christ is my Savior and Redeemer. I know what that means for me.

Love,

Elder Trevor Todd Brown





r
PS Pictures!! One is of a jeepney. I rode that jeepney to and from transfer day for almost all of 2011. Got a picture of some of the newer missionaries loading up into it. One is me and my companion walking to an appointment. The Packers came with us and took that. One is from our baptism last sunday. That's the Agquiz family. 9 children, oldest 15 and missing in that picture. Last is dinner yesterday.. terriyaki fried rice!!! Thank you mother for the recipe.

No comments:

Post a Comment