Thursday, September 6, 2012

Christmas Dinner In August



Oh mother.. I've told you a little bit about sister packer, right? She is so great. Pres and the APs were in Marinduque sat/sun this weekend, and because I came into the office shouting MERRY CHRISTMAS on Saturday, Sister Packer was inspired to make us four a DELICIOUS Christmas dinner yesterday. Complete with slow cooked turkey, gravy, mashed potatoes, cooked veggies, Mandarin orange jello, and PUMPKIN PIE. I realize it sounds more like a thanksgiving dinner with the pie, but we celebrated Christmas. We sang some Christmas hymns too. I think I wrote about it in my journal actually. OK gotta run. love ya!


Howdy team,

I'm at the internet shop with no card reader again.. And I plan to go home and email my pics from the office.. So I suppose this email is just in case the office internet is down when we get in. Speaking of office internet.. we're supposed to get fiber internet by October. Stoked!

It's been a busy busy week. We've gone hunting for apartments in the jungle that is Cabuyao (not at all a jungle.. a giant city that sprawls the northwest part of our mission. unfortunately, there are NO apartments for rent in the whole world right now!), we went shopping, and got to drive with pres. I do love this work, especially when we get to go out and work! 

I've got little time here.. but I'll try and get those journals out tonight. I'm grateful for my Savior. I know He lives. I love Him so much, I have given my all to serve him. He is my Savior. He is my Redeemer. I will follow Him.

Love,

Elder Brown
 

No comments:

Post a Comment