Monday, December 6, 2010

hey it's me

Yo. Since I won't be on the internet much in the next two years Shelby will take care of facebook and the blog. SO anything that gets posted is her, not me. It might even be Shane or my parents. But anything embarrassing is definitely not me.

Write me!!! I hear letters are comparable to fresh air after a few hours underwater, liquid gold, or even finding the city of El Dorado. I will appreciate them! Thanks in advance (:

My address is:

Elder Trevor Todd Brown
MTC Mailbox # 238
PHI-SAN 0209
2005 N 900 E
Provo, UT 84604-1793


You can write me from www.dearelder.com. Just hit up the SEND STUFF to PROVO MTC for now. Fill it out like this:

You can send mail for free through the website through the pouch once I leave for the Philippines in February. Just select the San Pablo Philippines and throw my name down. I look forward to hearing from you and you can always expect some inspirational words in return!

Thanks for all the support it really is incredible!!!

See you all in two,

Trevor

No comments:

Post a Comment