Sunday, December 12, 2010

Day 3 in the MTC!

Trevor reported on Wednesday (December 8) of this week! We haven't gotten an email or a letter yet, but it is sort of expected to be that way for a few more days. However, this brings me a dilemma. In writing this blog, Trevor asked me to take his emails and put them on here, and seeing as we don't have any yet, I am going to share a couple of MTC preparation stories. To start off, I think I'll tell you about his traveling. Trevor departed from John Wayne airport at 6:45 a.m. and flew to Salt Lake City. There he was picked up by our Uncle who lives in Alpine. On Monday and Tuesday he shopped packed and everything else you could expect with his companion, our Nana. Wednesday morning, he got up ate did final packing went to target and checked in.Second, Trevor is the fastest shopper i know. He went into Mr. Mac, bought everything he needed, and left all in a total of 45 minutes. only he could accomplish it :). So, I hope this can hold you over until there is more to write.
-Shelby

No comments:

Post a Comment